Tuesday, July 6, 2010

oops.

my mind messed up again.

I am surrounded by friends who have couple.
I saw immature relationship - high school puppy love.
I saw long distance relationship - you are there I am here miles apart.
I saw different culture relationship - you speak cantonese I speak Mandarin.
I saw slowly developed relationship - friends for a long time and get together.
I saw long and stable relationship - got together long time ago.
I saw serious and after deep thought relationship - think about it for years and finally.

I heard a voice telling me that,
Maggi, look at them, and learn. see how they get along with each other, see how the problems come out and see how they solve it. learn and you will gain.


I will never ever complain that why I haven't get a bf anymore.
because I know, I am not ready for a relationship yet.
so God told me, wait patiently, best is yet to come.
I love you, my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment